This is an event you CAN’T miss!
We are pleased to invite you to the NCP Rural Employment Job Fair:
May 30th, 2017 from 10:00 am to 3:00pm on your calendar.
C Banquet Hall/Great Hall, 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, ON L5B 2G6.
Get a chance to network and meet over 15 employers from a range of industries from outside the GTA and in rural communities. These are employers ready to hire from entry-level positions to skilled and experienced positions in areas such as Customer Service/Sales, Administration, Accounting and Finance, IT, Engineering, Social Work, Supply Chain & Logistics, Quality Assurance, Construction Management and more.
What you need to do:
• Register by clicking here!!
• Check out our list of employers attending the job fair
• Attend the job fair and bring other job seekers with you
• Please share with your networks!
Why you should go:
• Access to sustainable jobs in rural Ontario
• Work in your profession or related occupation
• Enjoy a lower cost of living outside of the GTA
• Learn about other benefits of living in rural Ontario
**Please note that No Children will be permitted on premises.
– Gerrie Electric
– IGB Auto Ltd
– Intek Communications
– Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
– Oxford Workforce Development Partnership
– Royal Feed Screws Inc
– The Agency
– Wescast Industries Inc.
– City of North Bay
– Elgin Middlesex Oxford Workplace Planning and Development Board
– Grey County
– Huron County
– London Middlesex Immigrant Employment Council (LMIEC)
– Professions North
– Thunder Bay Community Economic Development Commission
– Thunder Bay Multicultural Association