Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Nature of Business: Manufacturing
Wage: $16-19 based on experience
# of Positions Available: 1
Location: Mississauga (Hurontario & 401)
Accessible by Public Transit: Yes
Job Duration: Temporary 2-3 months with a small possibility of permanent employment
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
– Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
– Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status requests.
– Process customer shipments, and releases.
– Communication of all customer specifications and special instructions.
– Communicate sample requirements.
– Participate in production meetings.
– Run reports for management upon requests.
– Follow department and company policies and procedures.
– Handles administrative tasks necessary as required.
– High school diploma with some college and/or extensive (6-8 years) in a customer service role within a manufacturing environment.
– Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Must have basic mathematical skills.
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
– Ability to learn in house order software.
Application Instructions: Submit resume to email@example.com